Thiết kế 3D
Diễn đàn này dành cho tất cả mọi người, các bài viết ở đây bất kỳ ai cũng đọc được, không phân biệt thành viên hay không.
Bạn chưa là thành viên. Mời bạn đăng ký để được viết bài và nêu các thắc mắc tại Diễn Đàn. Chúng ta cùng học tập lẫn nhau.
Ai cũng có thể làm thầy, ai cũng là học trò.
Thân
Admin
Thiết kế 3D
Diễn đàn này dành cho tất cả mọi người, các bài viết ở đây bất kỳ ai cũng đọc được, không phân biệt thành viên hay không.
Bạn chưa là thành viên. Mời bạn đăng ký để được viết bài và nêu các thắc mắc tại Diễn Đàn. Chúng ta cùng học tập lẫn nhau.
Ai cũng có thể làm thầy, ai cũng là học trò.
Thân
Admin
Thiết kế 3D
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Thiết kế 3D

Sử dụng các phần mềm thiết kế 3D từ người mới học đến chuyên nghiệp

Trang ChínhRevit ArchitectTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng NhậpTrang Web chính thức

Visibility Control with Yes/No Parameters

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 1649

Visibility Control with Yes/No Parameters Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Visibility Control with Yes/No Parameters   Visibility Control with Yes/No Parameters I_icon_minitime20/5/2011, 11:19

By Revit TotD – 3.17.09

Another TotD courtesy of the RevitCity chatroom. This one is something I hear asked a lot almost anywhere I go. It delves into the family editor, which if the sound of that scares you, it’s just how us reviteers say “Open a family file (.rfa) with revit.” The goal of this tip is to show you how to make a parameter in a family which contorls the visibility of an object in the family.

For this example I’m going to show a very crude window… cut me some slack, I’m doing this around reading and design work for school. So in this window, there is a mullion that I don’t know if I need in all the windows. Maybe some windows want 2 lites, while others only want a single lite. So I want to control whether or not that mullion is there. Here’s how you do it:

1. Go to the Family Types dialogue.
    Visibility Control with Yes/No Parameters FamilyTypes
  2. Add a new parameter
    Visibility Control with Yes/No Parameters AddParam
  3. 1) Name your parameter, i called mine Mullion On. Be appropriate with your parameter names so that someone knows what the parameter is for when you are not there to explain it.
    2) Up to you, there are only a few appropriate parameter categories. I usually use Identity Data, Construction, or Graphics for this type of parameter.
    3) Select “Yes/No” from the Parameter type. Otherwise this will not work AT ALL.
    4) Whether this is an Instance or Type parameter is up to you and is the scope of another TotD. Basically, do you want to have to change family types in order for this parameter to be used? If No, then use instance.
    Visibility Control with Yes/No Parameters OnOffSteps-1
  4. Hit OK a couple of times till your back to the canvas. Select your object (in this case, my mullion) and go to the properties.
  5. You will see a parameter called “Visible.” To the right there is a blank button under the “=” column. Click it to link the Visible parameter tot he Yes/No Parameter.
    Visibility Control with Yes/No Parameters ParameterLink
  6. Select your parameter from the list of parameters to choose from. Note that this dialogue knows that the “Yes/No parameter type is the only parameter type that is compatible with the Visible parameter.
    Visibility Control with Yes/No Parameters ParameterLink2
  7. Hit OK
  8. You’re DONE! You can test if it works by going back into the Family Types dialogue and toggling the Mullion On parameter. If the object greys out, then you are in business! The video demonstrates this working in a project.

Well there you have it. Once again I hope this helps you in some form or fashion. I made my parameter as an instance parameter so you don’t have to change the family type to control the visibility, but you can make it a type parameter to fit the needs fo the family you are working on.
Enjoy!
-Carl
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://th3d.forumvi.com

Visibility Control with Yes/No Parameters
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Thiết kế 3D :: CHUYÊN NGÀNH REVIT :: AUTODESK REVIT THEO CHUYÊN ĐỀ :: Model In-Place, Familes-
Chuyển đến