Thiết kế 3D
Diễn đàn này dành cho tất cả mọi người, các bài viết ở đây bất kỳ ai cũng đọc được, không phân biệt thành viên hay không.
Bạn chưa là thành viên. Mời bạn đăng ký để được viết bài và nêu các thắc mắc tại Diễn Đàn. Chúng ta cùng học tập lẫn nhau.
Ai cũng có thể làm thầy, ai cũng là học trò.
Thân
Admin
Thiết kế 3D
Diễn đàn này dành cho tất cả mọi người, các bài viết ở đây bất kỳ ai cũng đọc được, không phân biệt thành viên hay không.
Bạn chưa là thành viên. Mời bạn đăng ký để được viết bài và nêu các thắc mắc tại Diễn Đàn. Chúng ta cùng học tập lẫn nhau.
Ai cũng có thể làm thầy, ai cũng là học trò.
Thân
Admin
Thiết kế 3D
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Thiết kế 3D

Sử dụng các phần mềm thiết kế 3D từ người mới học đến chuyên nghiệp

Trang ChínhRevit ArchitectTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng NhậpTrang Web chính thức

Even more Gustav Opus!

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 1649

Even more Gustav Opus! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Even more Gustav Opus!   Even more Gustav Opus! I_icon_minitime7/4/2013, 09:11

Even more Gustav Opus!

I was extremely impressed to see what fellow bloggers Craig @http://irevit.blogspot.com/ and Dave @ http://do-u-revit.blogspot.com/ had been doing, by utilizing there Revit skills in an attempt to create some of the amazing sculptural patterns that can be found at the Erwin Hauer's website.
Credit goes to Craig Barbieri who kicked this all off!
Even more Gustav Opus! Hauer_Panel_test_1_closeup_thumb%5B1%5D_thumb%5B2%5D
Credit goes to Dave Baldacchino who is obviously as geeky as me! :-)
Even more Gustav Opus! Opusplan_thumb%5B4%5D
The power of curtain walls

I personally find curtain wall systems one of Revit's more powerful features, although it does have some limitations and creating this sort of panel type is not easy. So in a vane attempt to copy what Craig and Dave had achieved, I put my thinking cap on to come up with my interpretation on what they had created. My resulting solution is not as organic as theirs, but it does show what can be achieved with a bit of lateral thinking. This is my answer to the problem...
Even more Gustav Opus! Opus_image1_thumb%5B2%5D
Even more Gustav Opus! Opus_image2_thumb%5B2%5D
So how did I create this you may ask? Well, often with this type of panel I find is easier to create it as a generic model family and then nest it into a curtain wall panel family and then load this into a curtain wall system. So I started with a generic model family and setup some additional work planes. Next I created a revolve form, created at the centre of the panel.
Even more Gustav Opus! Opus_image3_thumb%5B3%5D
Next I added four extrusions to fill in the four corners of the panel and then used the join geometry tool to join these elements to the previously created revolve.
Even more Gustav Opus! Opus_image4_thumb%5B2%5D
The next stage was to create a void extrusion which would cut the panel to form part of the twist shape you see in the rendered views. The initial shape was sketched out completely using symbolic lines.
Even more Gustav Opus! Opus_image5_thumb%5B2%5D
This gave me this result, but this only formed the first part of the panel.
Even more Gustav Opus! Opus_image6_thumb%5B2%5D
I next duplicated the above family and altered the revolved so that it bulged inwards and then altered the void cuts to so that they would complete the figure "8" void you can see in the images.
Even more Gustav Opus! Opus_image7_thumb%5B3%5D
The resulting two generic families where then loaded into a curtain wall panel family and aligned and locked to the reference planes within the curtain wall panel family. This is especially important as this is where things can go "pear shaped"! This was the panel completed.
Even more Gustav Opus! Opus_image8_thumb%5B2%5D
All I needed to do next, was to load it into a project, draw a curtain wall and setup the grid parameters of the CW to match the size defined in the panel and then make sure that this new CW system used my new panel type.
Even more Gustav Opus! Opus_image9_thumb%5B2%5D
I'm sure there are other ways to create this, however, I hope you find this "enlighting" and it helps you understand that these type of forms can be created within Revit utilizing its current tool set. All I need to do now is work out how to drive the actual curtain wall panel shape using parameters! ;-)
Even more Gustav Opus! Opus_image10_thumb%5B2%5D

Posted by David Light
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://th3d.forumvi.com

Even more Gustav Opus!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Thiết kế 3D :: CHUYÊN NGÀNH REVIT :: AUTODESK REVIT THEO CHUYÊN ĐỀ :: Chuyên đề tường-
Chuyển đến